Page 1 of 3
Android app
Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 3:15 pm
by M13751
where can i get the Android app from play-store does not recognize address
Re: Android app
Posted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:19 pm
by Tamtane
M13751 wrote:where can i get the Android app from play-store does not recognize address
Hi, I recently installed the Android app in my phone and did not use the link on the website. I went into the Google Play Store, entered the "apps" section and typed in the search box at the top of the screen "trigpointinguk". This located the app for me. I hope this helps you.
Re: Android app
Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:06 pm
by Teasel
Hi,
I can install the app either by searching for it within Google Play Store, or by clicking on the barcode on the T:UK home page. (Scanning the barcode also works). If there's a broken link somewhere, please let me know exactly where, so that I can go fix it.
Cheers,
Ian
Re: Android app
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:57 pm
by Ant1974
Hi
I cannot set a username and password as the preferences at the bottom of the screen are not visible, can you help?
Anthony
Re: Android app
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:23 am
by Aqueously90
Leanne on the Facebook group mentioned that on her Samsung, she can hold the button to the left of the home button. This will then bring up the preferences menu, where you can log in and such.
Re: Android app
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:22 pm
by Ant1974
Brilliant thanks
Re: Android app
Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:18 pm
by bikeboyz
Just upgraded to a new phone running 5.0.1, and found there was no preferences button either, however on my LG I had to hold the [] square and it popped up.
Re: Android app
Posted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:37 pm
by thecioch
Missing preferences on my Cat s40 but held down the [] as suggested and up it popped.
Cheers folks
Re: Android app
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:13 pm
by ukjmr
For what it's worth, it doesn't appear on my Galaxy S7 either. I held the back button until it popped up.
Re: Android app
Posted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:01 pm
by Straight through crew
Hi all,
I'm also struggling to add username to preferences, I'm using Huawei P20 pro and can't seem to find anyway of doing this. Any input greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.