Page 1 of 1
Prreferances in the android app
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:37 pm
by Nick Rizzini
Hi I'm new to this hobby I have downloaded the android app to my Samsung s5, its is asking me to set a user name in the preference's but I can't find how to get to it, can any one help please.
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:36 pm
by Aqueously90
Hi Nick,
First of all, welcome to Trigpointing! When you open the Android app, you should see an ellipsis in the bottom bar - if you tap this, it should bring up some options, including a preferences menu where you can set your username and password.
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:41 pm
by Nick Rizzini
Aqueously90 wrote:Hi Nick,
First of all, welcome to Trigpointing! When you open the Android app, you should see an ellipsis in the bottom bar - if you tap this, it should bring up some options, including a preferences menu where you can set your username and password.
Thanks for the reply I cannot see a bar at the bottom of the screen the attached file is a screen shot of the app, it goes straight to the page when opened.
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:51 pm
by Aqueously90
Hmm, haven't seen that before. Here's what I see. You may need to ask Ian (Teasel).
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:55 pm
by Nick Rizzini
Thanks again I will message him when I'm home

Re: Prreferances in the android app
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:59 pm
by Aqueously90
No problem, let me know how you get on. You're not using any sort of desktop extender apps are you? I know in Cyanogen you have the option to hide the taskbar and bottom bar.
Quite a few of us are active in the Facebook group as well (
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2484316888/), so you may have some luck there.
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:56 pm
by Ant1974
I am having the same problem; has this been resolved?
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:32 pm
by Nick Rizzini
Ant1974 wrote:I am having the same problem; has this been resolved?
No Ant1972 its still ongoing at the moment
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:04 pm
by Nick Rizzini
Nick Rizzini wrote:Ant1974 wrote:I am having the same problem; has this been resolved?
No Ant1972 its still ongoing at the moment
Ok this has now been solved if you hold the left hand button next to the home page button, (the one that display all open apps) a menu will pop up and you can enter you preferences from there. thanks to all that helped on this
Nick
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:21 pm
by Ant1974
Brilliant. Thanks! It works