Page 1 of 1
Can this Northern Ireland trig be added to database
Posted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:32 pm
by the kosciows
Travelling to NI end of April next year and wanted to visit Carnanmore TP. I notice other other NI trigs are on database but not this one. Please can it be added. Thanks and I awaited reply. Regards Simon.
Re: Can this Northern Ireland trig be added to database
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:34 pm
by peregrinus
It has indeed been done in the past but I don't know how. TPUK uses British national grid which of course doesn't cover Ireland, hence need a proxy grid ref. I've asked a couple of people who might know.
Rob
Re: Can this Northern Ireland trig be added to database
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:05 pm
by peregrinus
Simon what is the Irish grid ref for this one?
Re: Can this Northern Ireland trig be added to database
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:39 pm
by peregrinus
Re: Can this Northern Ireland trig be added to database
Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:31 pm
by orlando Rat
The Irish grid coordinates are for Carnanmore is D 2178 3877. I think Simon's interest was because Carnanmore is also a YOSM. The link provided makes the UK Grid NW 39773 95050.
Re: Can this Northern Ireland trig be added to database
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:11 am
by the kosciows
Thank you Orlando Rat for posting required info to forum.
Re: Can this Northern Ireland trig be added to database
Posted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:16 pm
by agentmancuso
I've added
Carnanmore now.