Page 1 of 1
TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:23 am
by dot924
What is a "Gravity station" as the point is described on some of the logging pages? I tried to search for it on the internet but it only came up with this site and is not fully explained.
Cheers.
Dot924
Re: TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......
Posted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:10 am
by stignest
Hi Dot,
I read your post..and truthfuly I cant give you an answer.
Maybe something to do with measuring if a tonne of feathers weighs more than a tonne of stolen trig plugs...though I doubt it..
Hope you find out.. I'm too dense to be able to offer anything though.
Re: TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......
Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:08 pm
by MAC.HAWK
Re: TP7192 - Silly Question Time ......
Posted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:49 pm
by dot924
Cheers MAC.HAWK