Page 1 of 1

What an Achievement - All the GB Pillars!

Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:58 pm
by MAC.HAWK
I know I'm replicating previously noted news but it really does need to be announced to the trigpointing nation that 'peregrinus' i.e Rob Woodall completed his epic 14 year journey to visit all the trig pillars in Great Britain on 16th April 2016 at the pillar on Benarty Hill.

I'm in awe of the amount of time, commitment, effort and expense it must have required to fulfill his mission.

A truly magnificent achievement!

Well done seems a totally insufficient comment........................

Re: What an Achievement - All the GB Pillars!

Posted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:23 pm
by ted
This one: http://trigpointing.uk/trig/1315

Congratulations!

Ted

Re: What an Achievement - All the GB Pillars!

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:44 pm
by peregrinus
Yes, Benarty Hill was the celebration pillar.

Thanks gents :-)