Search found 4 matches

by andyrandom
Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:16 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Uploading photos
Replies: 3
Views: 3450

Re: Uploading photos

I don't know about uploading them directly from iPhones or iPads, but I do know that from my laptop I can open the photo in MS Paint, Save it, and then when I upload it to TP:UK, it's always the right way up.

Someone more techy than me might be able to explain why...
by andyrandom
Sat May 27, 2023 8:29 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Fort Gilkicker, Gosport, TP3234
Replies: 2
Views: 3890

Re: Fort Gilkicker, Gosport, TP3234

It's not gone yet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3Y0-YT6dtM

Go to 1:22 in.
by andyrandom
Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:26 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Photos rotated
Replies: 7
Views: 37092

Re: Photos rotated

I don't know why TP:UK does this, but I do know the workaround is simply to open them and save them straight before uploading them.