Uploading photos

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Moacky
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Uploading photos

Post by Moacky »

Is it possible to rotate photos on the trig point page? Often, but not always, if I try to upload a ‘portrait’ image, it turns into a landscape, and the pillar appears horizontal. I have never had a landscape image turn into a portrait.
MAC.HAWK
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Re: Uploading photos

Post by MAC.HAWK »

Are you uploading photo's taken on your phone?
Moacky
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 pm

Re: Uploading photos

Post by Moacky »

Yes. I’m presuming that is going to be relevant? Take on phone (iPhone) and air drop to my iPad, from where I upload them to the trig page.
andyrandom
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2022 3:32 pm

Re: Uploading photos

Post by andyrandom »

I don't know about uploading them directly from iPhones or iPads, but I do know that from my laptop I can open the photo in MS Paint, Save it, and then when I upload it to TP:UK, it's always the right way up.

Someone more techy than me might be able to explain why...
Post Reply