Search found 3 matches

by jimju139
Fri May 17, 2024 8:57 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: What is the best gps to use ?
Replies: 6
Views: 4930

Re: What is the best gps to use ?

Many thanks once again for your advice Samtrig13. Looks like I'm getting close to a decision. We are planning on doing Alphin pike on Sunday. Going to pay the 35 quid for OS premium on my mobile for the year and see how that goes then decide on a GPS next week I think :P
by jimju139
Fri May 17, 2024 11:43 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: What is the best gps to use ?
Replies: 6
Views: 4930

Re: What is the best gps to use ?

Many thanks for the reply Samtrig13. I've been looking at the garmin etrex 20e. I think it was the colour display that drew me to it. I believe that maps can also be downloaded onto this device from OS aswell. Don't know what your feelings are towards this product but it's available as a refurbished ...
by jimju139
Thu May 16, 2024 4:32 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: What is the best gps to use ?
Replies: 6
Views: 4930

What is the best gps to use ?

Greetings we are new to the wonderful world of trigbagging and would like some input into what gps system is best to use when out and about in pursuit of the trigs. We are currently bagging pillars in our local Cheshire area and are starting to wander further afield. Any advice and tips will be ...