A Very British Map: The Ordnance Survey story
BBC Four; Now...
Search found 6 matches
- Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:37 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: A Very British Map: The Ordnance Survey story
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4199
- Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:01 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Does anyone recognise where this is?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5756
Does anyone recognise where this is?
This is a long shot and a bit off topic but does anyone recognise where this is?

Any help appreciated.
Thank you.

Any help appreciated.
Thank you.
- Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:08 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: TP0199 - Charnwood - OS plate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10716
Re: TP0199 - Charnwood - OS plate
Thank you. 
- Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:13 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: TP0199 - Charnwood - OS plate
- Replies: 2
- Views: 10716
TP0199 - Charnwood - OS plate
Popped in to here today and there's an OS plate on the side that reads as follows;
"Ordnance Survey
This monument forms part of the Ordnance Survey National GPS Network.
It is an offence to damage it.
If found damaged please ring our helpline on 08456050505
Thank you.
July 1999"
http ...
"Ordnance Survey
This monument forms part of the Ordnance Survey National GPS Network.
It is an offence to damage it.
If found damaged please ring our helpline on 08456050505
Thank you.
July 1999"
http ...
- Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:19 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New User; (Potentially) Old Question?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8091
Re: New User; (Potentially) Old Question?
Thank you for your answers.
- Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:16 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New User; (Potentially) Old Question?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 8091
New User; (Potentially) Old Question?
Hi
I'm a new user, but have been fascinated by the Pillars since I was young.
It's half term here and I took my 5 year old up to see what I now know is TP6166 - Stapleford Hill. I then thought that perhaps there was some info on these on the internet and here I am. :shock:
Having downloaded the ...
I'm a new user, but have been fascinated by the Pillars since I was young.
It's half term here and I took my 5 year old up to see what I now know is TP6166 - Stapleford Hill. I then thought that perhaps there was some info on these on the internet and here I am. :shock:
Having downloaded the ...