Search found 8 matches
- Mon Feb 16, 2026 9:07 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Website navigation bug on iPhone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1768
Re: Website navigation bug on iPhone
Not broken, but the footer bar does take up quite a lot of screen real estate. Could that information be put in the menu perhaps? See screenshot
- Sat Feb 14, 2026 12:45 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Website navigation bug on iPhone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1768
Re: Website navigation bug on iPhone
Having explored this bug a bit more I think you can ignore it.
The reason:
iOS allows you to save a webpage to the homescreen for easy access. I have done this for TrigpointingUK because I regularly visit … however, in doing so I think iOS must wrap the webpage in code that makes it act like an app ...
The reason:
iOS allows you to save a webpage to the homescreen for easy access. I have done this for TrigpointingUK because I regularly visit … however, in doing so I think iOS must wrap the webpage in code that makes it act like an app ...
- Sat Feb 14, 2026 12:17 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Website navigation bug on iPhone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1768
Re: Website navigation bug on iPhone
From ChatGPT
1️⃣ What’s Likely Causing It (Technical Explanation)
The issue occurs on all pages of TrigpointingUK but nowhere else, which strongly indicates a site-wide CSS / viewport configuration problem that conflicts with Safari in iOS 26.
Based on how Safari behaves when its toolbar ...
1️⃣ What’s Likely Causing It (Technical Explanation)
The issue occurs on all pages of TrigpointingUK but nowhere else, which strongly indicates a site-wide CSS / viewport configuration problem that conflicts with Safari in iOS 26.
Based on how Safari behaves when its toolbar ...
- Fri Feb 13, 2026 10:18 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Website navigation bug on iPhone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1768
Website navigation bug on iPhone
Hello,
I think there may be a navigation issue when your website is viewed in the Safari browser on an iPhone.
I’m using iOS26 but I assume this problem will be the same on older iOS versions which show the Safari navigation bar at the bottom of the screen (it’s been like that for a few years now ...
I think there may be a navigation issue when your website is viewed in the Safari browser on an iPhone.
I’m using iOS26 but I assume this problem will be the same on older iOS versions which show the Safari navigation bar at the bottom of the screen (it’s been like that for a few years now ...
- Mon Feb 02, 2026 6:51 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: What else do you do at the pillar?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1331
Re: What else do you do at the pillar?
A flask of coffee and a date slice 
- Sun Jan 25, 2026 7:52 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New Website Bugs
- Replies: 6
- Views: 1323
New Website Bugs
Hello,
The new website is rather splendid ... I particularly like the timeline map animation of trigs bagged.
I noticed a couple of tiny bugs today whilst perusing the site:
1. The number of 'Registerer Users' on the home page shows 15,344 but when you click on this hyperlink the number of ...
The new website is rather splendid ... I particularly like the timeline map animation of trigs bagged.
I noticed a couple of tiny bugs today whilst perusing the site:
1. The number of 'Registerer Users' on the home page shows 15,344 but when you click on this hyperlink the number of ...
- Fri Dec 12, 2025 7:47 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Search for a log by date
- Replies: 2
- Views: 581
Re: Search for a log by date
You are awesome, thanks 
- Thu Dec 04, 2025 7:36 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Search for a log by date
- Replies: 2
- Views: 581
Search for a log by date
Excellent upgrade to the website - a lot of love and hard work have obviously gone into the new design, thanks.
This is an edge case not a criticism of the website :D
Is there any way of searching for one of my logs by date?
I often find digital photos of trigs that I can’t name and I used to go to ...
This is an edge case not a criticism of the website :D
Is there any way of searching for one of my logs by date?
I often find digital photos of trigs that I can’t name and I used to go to ...