Search found 3 matches
- Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:31 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Can this Northern Ireland trig be added to database
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14765
Re: Can this Northern Ireland trig be added to database
The Irish grid coordinates are for Carnanmore is D 2178 3877. I think Simon's interest was because Carnanmore is also a YOSM. The link provided makes the UK Grid NW 39773 95050.
- Sun May 31, 2015 3:47 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Alderney Trigpoint
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9110
Re: Alderney Trigpoint
I'll get accurate (well, as best as one person can get) grid reference information when I visit in July. What would I do next?
- Thu May 28, 2015 10:00 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Alderney Trigpoint
- Replies: 2
- Views: 9110
Alderney Trigpoint
Hi
I'm new to trigpointing, which I do as a sideline to geocaching and finding YOSMs.
I will be going to Alderney in the Channel Islands soon and I was searching for trigs there and I found one online (Essex Hill - http://channel-islands.geographs.org/gridref/WA5907 ) along with a picture ...
I'm new to trigpointing, which I do as a sideline to geocaching and finding YOSMs.
I will be going to Alderney in the Channel Islands soon and I was searching for trigs there and I found one online (Essex Hill - http://channel-islands.geographs.org/gridref/WA5907 ) along with a picture ...