I have definitely logged into my account, because it syncs all my logs to my phone, but it doesn't put the tick in the MARK box on the trig page.
So there must be a separate file which holds this info on the phone as you tick them
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:08 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New phone S7 edge
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8661
- Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:26 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New phone S7 edge
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8661
New phone S7 edge
I have just had a new phone and got the Trigpointing app working. However how do I transfer all the TPs I have TICKED in the MARK box, from my old phone to my new one.
Running Sync Logs doesn't do it, so there must be a log file somewhere on my old phone I can transfer across.
Cheers
Running Sync Logs doesn't do it, so there must be a log file somewhere on my old phone I can transfer across.
Cheers
- Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:00 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New trig found not listed on the database
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9932
New trig found not listed on the database
I have just found a new Pillar not listed on the database. It is located at SK 52942 61683 in the grounds of Mansfield's 5th Scout Hut. It is an exact replica of a pillar less the metalwork and dedicated to Jack Webster 1921 - 2010 with a compass on the top. How do you add it to the database 