New phone S7 edge

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
trig-man
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:53 pm

New phone S7 edge

Post by trig-man »

I have just had a new phone and got the Trigpointing app working. However how do I transfer all the TPs I have TICKED in the MARK box, from my old phone to my new one.
Running Sync Logs doesn't do it, so there must be a log file somewhere on my old phone I can transfer across.

Cheers
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: New phone S7 edge

Post by agentmancuso »

The only thing I can think of is that you might not have logged in to the same account on the new phone? I have the app on a Samsung S6 and a Samsung tablet simultaneously, so there's unlikely to be any conflict.
trig-man
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:53 pm

Re: New phone S7 edge

Post by trig-man »

I have definitely logged into my account, because it syncs all my logs to my phone, but it doesn't put the tick in the MARK box on the trig page.
So there must be a separate file which holds this info on the phone as you tick them
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: New phone S7 edge

Post by agentmancuso »

I see. No idea. What does the Mark flag do anyway?
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: New phone S7 edge

Post by agentmancuso »

I've come to the conclusion that it's just a user flag?
Post Reply