Search found 3 matches

by Susie B
Fri Apr 03, 2026 6:25 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: How do I now add a photo to a previous log
Replies: 1
Views: 838

How do I now add a photo to a previous log

How do I now add a photo to a previous log and where do I locate my total list of Trigs logged.
by Susie B
Mon Feb 16, 2026 8:48 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: How to log a new trig point
Replies: 4
Views: 1241

Re: How to log a new trig point

Yes I did mean a trig point that I wanted to log for the first time. The previous reply was a great help, thank you. Its going to take a while to navigate this new website.
by Susie B
Sun Feb 15, 2026 10:41 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: How to log a new trig point
Replies: 4
Views: 1241

How to log a new trig point

I've just gone into this new website for the first time since before it was created last November and can't see how to log a new trig. point. Please explain