ha, that’s very good.
Attached is a photograph of mine that sparked my curiosity… I was once in a brief conversation about the image with the writer Robert MacFarlane, he called it a ‘Triggle’!?
Search found 3 matches
- Fri May 22, 2026 9:15 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Collective Noun?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6843
- Fri May 15, 2026 1:26 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Collective Noun?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6843
Re: Collective Noun?
but wouldn't that imply for just a group of three enthusiast ?! 
I'm not a Facebook user, cheers though
I'm not a Facebook user, cheers though
- Fri May 15, 2026 10:05 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Collective Noun?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6843
Collective Noun?
Hello there,
I'm a walker and landscape photographer based in Northampton, I'm new here but I'm sure this question must have been asked before but could someone enlighten me what the collective noun for several Trig points would be? .... A Network? A Triggle?!
best wishes
James
I'm a walker and landscape photographer based in Northampton, I'm new here but I'm sure this question must have been asked before but could someone enlighten me what the collective noun for several Trig points would be? .... A Network? A Triggle?!
best wishes
James