This is nice! What did you use to make the STLs?
I printed plug_resin.stl and inner_plug_resin.stl on my FDM @ 0.4mm nozzle in PLA. (I think a part like this is better-suited to FDM than resin).
Both printed fine upside down with supports enabled for the thread:
IMG_6467.jpeg
Supports peel ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sun Aug 30, 2026 7:36 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Looking for a 3D-printable trig pillar cap blueprint/STL
- Replies: 16
- Views: 9523
- Fri Aug 21, 2026 7:33 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Arthur’s Seat
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1670
Re: Arthur’s Seat
Ah thank you! I hadn’t scrolled back that far.
Have now found this log with the damage https://trigpointing.uk/logs/287
And this with a bit more context https://trigpointing.uk/logs/1060
Thanks again
Have now found this log with the damage https://trigpointing.uk/logs/287
And this with a bit more context https://trigpointing.uk/logs/1060
Thanks again
- Fri Aug 14, 2026 3:34 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Arthur’s Seat
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1670
Arthur’s Seat
Does anyone happen to know why Arthur’s Seat is like a beefed-up Hotine pillar? Is its shape unique?
https://trigpointing.uk/trigs/893/photos
Thanks!
https://trigpointing.uk/trigs/893/photos
Thanks!