Does anyone happen to know why Arthur’s Seat is like a beefed-up Hotine pillar? Is its shape unique?
https://trigpointing.uk/trigs/893/photos
Thanks!
Arthur’s Seat
Re: Arthur’s Seat
If you scroll back through the logs for https://trigpointing.uk/trigs/893
then it appears that the pillar was originally built to the standard design but was
badly vandalized in 2003. It was repaired and reinforced (I think by the OS) resulting
in the new shape.
then it appears that the pillar was originally built to the standard design but was
badly vandalized in 2003. It was repaired and reinforced (I think by the OS) resulting
in the new shape.
Re: Arthur’s Seat
Ah thank you! I hadn’t scrolled back that far.
Have now found this log with the damage https://trigpointing.uk/logs/287
And this with a bit more context https://trigpointing.uk/logs/1060
Thanks again
Have now found this log with the damage https://trigpointing.uk/logs/287
And this with a bit more context https://trigpointing.uk/logs/1060
Thanks again