Hi Ted,
Thanks, its always nice to hear feedback. I thought about painting it, but wanted to make it a little different rather than just replicating the 'real' trigs.
Haha, I didn't know S9914 existed! When deciding on the flush bracket, I used info from the ordinance survey page here: http ...
Search found 2 matches
- Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:20 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New Trig Point at South Square Gallery
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10302
- Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:29 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New Trig Point at South Square Gallery
- Replies: 4
- Views: 10302
New Trig Point at South Square Gallery
Hi everyone!
My Name is Melissa. I am an artist (and keen walker) based in Leeds. I am interested in many things, including how people experience the surrounding landscape.
I was recently asked to take part in an exhibition called "High Line" at South Square Gallery near Bradford to celebrate the ...
My Name is Melissa. I am an artist (and keen walker) based in Leeds. I am interested in many things, including how people experience the surrounding landscape.
I was recently asked to take part in an exhibition called "High Line" at South Square Gallery near Bradford to celebrate the ...