I am having the same problem; has this been resolved?
No Ant1972 its still ongoing at the moment
Ok this has now been solved if you hold the left hand button next to the home page button, (the one that display all open apps) a menu will pop up and you can enter you preferences from there ...
Search found 5 matches
- Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:04 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Prreferances in the android app
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27464
- Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:32 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Prreferances in the android app
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27464
Re: Prreferances in the android app
No Ant1972 its still ongoing at the momentAnt1974 wrote:I am having the same problem; has this been resolved?
- Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:55 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Prreferances in the android app
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27464
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Thanks again I will message him when I'm home 
- Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:41 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Prreferances in the android app
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27464
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Hi Nick,
First of all, welcome to Trigpointing! When you open the Android app, you should see an ellipsis in the bottom bar - if you tap this, it should bring up some options, including a preferences menu where you can set your username and password.
Thanks for the reply I cannot see a bar at the ...
First of all, welcome to Trigpointing! When you open the Android app, you should see an ellipsis in the bottom bar - if you tap this, it should bring up some options, including a preferences menu where you can set your username and password.
Thanks for the reply I cannot see a bar at the ...
- Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:37 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Prreferances in the android app
- Replies: 9
- Views: 27464
Prreferances in the android app
Hi I'm new to this hobby I have downloaded the android app to my Samsung s5, its is asking me to set a user name in the preference's but I can't find how to get to it, can any one help please.