Prreferances in the android app
-
Nick Rizzini
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:52 am
- Location: Nuneaton warwickshire
Prreferances in the android app
Hi I'm new to this hobby I have downloaded the android app to my Samsung s5, its is asking me to set a user name in the preference's but I can't find how to get to it, can any one help please.
-
Aqueously90
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm
- Location: Black Isle / Glasgow
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Hi Nick,
First of all, welcome to Trigpointing! When you open the Android app, you should see an ellipsis in the bottom bar - if you tap this, it should bring up some options, including a preferences menu where you can set your username and password.
First of all, welcome to Trigpointing! When you open the Android app, you should see an ellipsis in the bottom bar - if you tap this, it should bring up some options, including a preferences menu where you can set your username and password.
-
Nick Rizzini
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:52 am
- Location: Nuneaton warwickshire
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Thanks for the reply I cannot see a bar at the bottom of the screen the attached file is a screen shot of the app, it goes straight to the page when opened.Aqueously90 wrote:Hi Nick,
First of all, welcome to Trigpointing! When you open the Android app, you should see an ellipsis in the bottom bar - if you tap this, it should bring up some options, including a preferences menu where you can set your username and password.
- Attachments
-
- App screen shot
- Screenshot_2015-09-04-15-36-48.png (97.57 KiB) Viewed 27459 times
-
Aqueously90
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm
- Location: Black Isle / Glasgow
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Hmm, haven't seen that before. Here's what I see. You may need to ask Ian (Teasel).
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot_2015-09-04-15-48-43.png (105.19 KiB) Viewed 27458 times
-
Nick Rizzini
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:52 am
- Location: Nuneaton warwickshire
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Thanks again I will message him when I'm home 
-
Aqueously90
- Posts: 44
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:39 pm
- Location: Black Isle / Glasgow
Re: Prreferances in the android app
No problem, let me know how you get on. You're not using any sort of desktop extender apps are you? I know in Cyanogen you have the option to hide the taskbar and bottom bar.
Quite a few of us are active in the Facebook group as well (https://www.facebook.com/groups/2484316888/), so you may have some luck there.
Quite a few of us are active in the Facebook group as well (https://www.facebook.com/groups/2484316888/), so you may have some luck there.
Re: Prreferances in the android app
I am having the same problem; has this been resolved?
-
Nick Rizzini
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:52 am
- Location: Nuneaton warwickshire
Re: Prreferances in the android app
No Ant1972 its still ongoing at the momentAnt1974 wrote:I am having the same problem; has this been resolved?
-
Nick Rizzini
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:52 am
- Location: Nuneaton warwickshire
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Ok this has now been solved if you hold the left hand button next to the home page button, (the one that display all open apps) a menu will pop up and you can enter you preferences from there. thanks to all that helped on thisNick Rizzini wrote:No Ant1972 its still ongoing at the momentAnt1974 wrote:I am having the same problem; has this been resolved?
Nick
Re: Prreferances in the android app
Brilliant. Thanks! It works