Cheers, not only does it do it but it answered another question I had about editing!Does that do it?
Search found 2 matches
- Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:40 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Posting photos
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11134
Re: Posting photos
- Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:08 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Posting photos
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11134
Posting photos
Hello,
I am new to this site but not new to visiting trig points which I do mainly as a result of hillwalking. I am having difficulty in posting photos and can't find any details of how to do it except within this forum. I am aware that there is a limit on the size. Can anyone enlighten me ...
I am new to this site but not new to visiting trig points which I do mainly as a result of hillwalking. I am having difficulty in posting photos and can't find any details of how to do it except within this forum. I am aware that there is a limit on the size. Can anyone enlighten me ...