From some of what I've read here you have to be fairly agile to get to some of the points.
(at work too!)
Search found 10 matches
- Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:52 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Geocaching/TrigPointing
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10790
- Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:48 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Geocaching/TrigPointing
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10790
Re: Geocaching/TrigPointing
Can't help you with that sorry SBs, I'm sure someone will be along who may be able to though.
- Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:26 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Northwich Berntsen
- Replies: 13
- Views: 27943
Re: Northwich Berntsen
It might be the first but it's not a great one though, is it?Cootking wrote:Nice one!! Is this the first trig related joke?
- Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:03 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Northwich Berntsen
- Replies: 13
- Views: 27943
Re: Northwich Berntsen
At least it was on the western lake district, so makes a good west side story!! 
- Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:21 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Odd comms buildings
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4541
Re: Odd comms buildings
No idea about who put them there. Maybe they are now being used as part of the mobile phone system?
- Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:18 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: jordel bank os
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8666
Re: jordel bank os
Hi Ted,
Hope you didn't think I meant the bloke thing in derogatory way, I didn't at all, quite the opposite!
I can understand the difficulty involved being part the fun and its always good to be out in the fresh air in the countryside. The fact that it may get you to places you may otherwise not ...
Hope you didn't think I meant the bloke thing in derogatory way, I didn't at all, quite the opposite!
I can understand the difficulty involved being part the fun and its always good to be out in the fresh air in the countryside. The fact that it may get you to places you may otherwise not ...
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:19 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Introduction to the subject books
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6275
Re: Introduction to the subject books
Thanks very much Moacky! I shall pass it on.
Still no have a drink on me smiley though!!
Still no have a drink on me smiley though!!
- Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:12 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: jordel bank os
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8666
Re: jordel bank os
wow, do you all go to such trouble to get to one? It must be a boy thing, I would be pleased if I came across one duringa normal walk but having to negotiate various obstacles would be outside my zone. How much trouble would you all go to to get to one?
- Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:59 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Introduction to the subject books
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6275
Re: Introduction to the subject books
Thanks for the reply MAC.HAWK. I did wonder if such a book would be available. I will point him in the direction of your suggestions, we'll see how he gets on.
I was going to attach a have drink on me smiley for your help, but I see there isn't one!
I was going to attach a have drink on me smiley for your help, but I see there isn't one!
- Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:14 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Introduction to the subject books
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6275
Introduction to the subject books
Hi,
Out on our walks over the years it seems we have have seen one or two of these points and my husband has mentioned them a couple of times since. I was thinking about getting him something about them and was wondering if there was a book that was suitable for a beginner to read up about it ...
Out on our walks over the years it seems we have have seen one or two of these points and my husband has mentioned them a couple of times since. I was thinking about getting him something about them and was wondering if there was a book that was suitable for a beginner to read up about it ...