Thanks agentmancuso,
I'm still baffled, but convinced there's a trigpoint connection somewhere.
SBs
Search found 3 matches
- Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:08 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Geocaching/TrigPointing
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10795
- Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:55 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Geocaching/TrigPointing
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10795
Re: Geocaching/TrigPointing
Thanks for your help. The geocache has been set by a Trigpointer, a member of TrigpointingUK, Dave Johnson. There's a pic of the OS TP symbol, which is why I think it could be a Trigpoint puzzle.
The geocache is https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC74XB1?guid=85acef23-0239-420f-809e-8aa151f8a61f ...
The geocache is https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC74XB1?guid=85acef23-0239-420f-809e-8aa151f8a61f ...
- Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:40 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Geocaching/TrigPointing
- Replies: 9
- Views: 10795
Geocaching/TrigPointing
Dear All,
Is there any trigpoint significance in the following letters:
B C D F H J K M N
They have appeared in a geocaching puzzle concerning (I think!) trigpointing
Kind regards
Is there any trigpoint significance in the following letters:
B C D F H J K M N
They have appeared in a geocaching puzzle concerning (I think!) trigpointing
Kind regards