Search found 7 matches
- Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:51 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: TP5505 - Porton
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6948
Re: TP5505 - Porton
A landscaping pillar might be something used for a construction project, you very often see them at military airfields and dams, still of interest (there is a Facebook site for them) but TPUK is about Ordnance Survey, definitely good to point it out.
- Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:21 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: TP5505 - Porton
- Replies: 4
- Views: 6948
TP5505 - Porton
I revisited this today, in light of previous logs, there is a pillar as mentioned, I do not think it is an OS, it appears to be taller & thinner, possibly a construction pillar? - I did not take any pictures (due to official secrets stuff) if you approach from the road corner to the SW and walk to ...
- Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:58 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: MOBILE PHONE APP
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10678
Re: MOBILE PHONE APP
Hi
I just clicked on the link in the previous post, then clicked find file, then click on "trigpointinguk/APKs/TrigpointingUK_v1.0.apk" then click on download file
See if that works
Duncan
I just clicked on the link in the previous post, then clicked find file, then click on "trigpointinguk/APKs/TrigpointingUK_v1.0.apk" then click on download file
See if that works
Duncan
- Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:27 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Maidstone Active Station
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4793
Re: Maidstone Active Station
Visited the MAIS Active Station this morning, see log on TPUK
http://trigpointing.uk/trig/25778
Duncan
http://trigpointing.uk/trig/25778
Duncan
- Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:08 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: S2337 refound?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9493
Re: S2337 refound?
Confirmed, see my log from today, great news, one more found and one more for Rob!
http://trigpointing.uk/trig/4559
- Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:09 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: 10000
- Replies: 14
- Views: 42448
Re: 10000
Amazing achievement Rob, congratulations. Duncan
- Fri May 15, 2015 11:47 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Toppled pillar near Reading grid ref :- SU639813
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9708
Re: Toppled pillar near Reading grid ref :- SU639813
I visited this site today, I can confirm that this is not an OS Pillar, I have no idea what it is, but it is definitely not the correct construction it is hollow, has no site holes and the top has a hollow section.