Search found 3 matches
- Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:14 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Un recorded trig point?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8585
Re: Un recorded trig point?
Thanks for the help guys, yes the one just east of the word Langhurst. Do you know if there is likely to be any metal in it? I know a detectorist!
- Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:58 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Un recorded trig point?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8585
Re: Un recorded trig point?
File attached. It's the best I can do at the moment! it says TQ23, Surveyed: 1938 - 1946, Published: 1948
- Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:54 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Un recorded trig point?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 8585
Un recorded trig point?
I was looking on line at an old OS map of a piece of land that I own and there is a trig point marked on it. How can I go about finding information about this TP it does not appear to be in the database, but I could be wrong! It would be near post code RH12 4RL. Any help appreciated.
ps I have not ...
ps I have not ...