Search found 6 matches

by lonesome_cowboy_burt
Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:49 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Android App not syncing?
Replies: 1
Views: 3611

Android App not syncing?

Hi

Is there an issue with the Android App syncing? I've looked at a couple of trigs I've logged this year north of Liverpool (TP16888 - Raven Meols Twr and TP13832 - Sewage Outlet) and have noticed that although the icon has changed colour to reflect my condition log (red), the logs have not synced ...
by lonesome_cowboy_burt
Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:57 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: TP4912 - Moor Yeat
Replies: 1
Views: 7548

TP4912 - Moor Yeat

I visited TP4912 - Moor Yeat on 12 November 2016. The pillar is now very close to a construction site and may be threatened. Even if the pillar survives, access could become more difficult. See photo attached to my log.
by lonesome_cowboy_burt
Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:24 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Two Towers (TP23068 & TP23047)
Replies: 2
Views: 9853

Re: Two Towers (TP23068 & TP23047)

Thanks ted - I guess that makes sense. I hadn't put the two dates together to see the overlap.
by lonesome_cowboy_burt
Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:21 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Two Towers (TP23068 & TP23047)
Replies: 2
Views: 9853

Two Towers (TP23068 & TP23047)

I had a few minutes between buses in Maldon and so I went to have a look at TP23068 - St Peters Library Tower and TP23047 - Maldon Library Tower. A quick visit to the site and reading the information board (see either entry in T:UK for a photo), combined with the Grid Refs make me think that the two ...
by lonesome_cowboy_burt
Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:26 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: TP7883 - Ballards Ash 2
Replies: 4
Views: 8863

Re: TP7883 - Ballards Ash 2

That seems to have fixed Ballards Ash 2 after a reload - thanks
by lonesome_cowboy_burt
Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:18 am
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: TP7883 - Ballards Ash 2
Replies: 4
Views: 8863

TP7883 - Ballards Ash 2

I was passing through the Ashton Keynes area on Sunday 6th July with my Android tablet, but no GPS. TP7883 - Ballards Ash 2 appeared on the TP App map at the eastern side of the village, near the footpath running alongside the gravel pit (SU059945). Of course, I couldn't find the Berntsen as it ...