Android App not syncing?

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
lonesome_cowboy_burt
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Android App not syncing?

Post by lonesome_cowboy_burt »

Hi

Is there an issue with the Android App syncing? I've looked at a couple of trigs I've logged this year north of Liverpool (TP16888 - Raven Meols Twr and TP13832 - Sewage Outlet) and have noticed that although the icon has changed colour to reflect my condition log (red), the logs have not synced. Raven Meols Twr is showing "No logs", rather than two by VinceTP and me. Sewage Outlet is showing one log by trigger4242 but again logs by VinceTP and me are missing.

TP13252 - Little Crosby Church Spire logs appear to be up to date (condition Good). Does the condition affect the syncing - surely not?

Thanks
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Android App not syncing?

Post by agentmancuso »

Sorry, no idea. I used the android sync today for the first time in ages and it worked fine for me, running Android 6.0.1 on a Samsung Galaxy S6.
Post Reply