Search found 3 matches
- Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:58 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trigpoint refresh recommended
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12141
Re: Trigpoint refresh recommended
Yes, my mistake. I did mean SD card. And thanks for the info. Makes sense 
- Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:03 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trigpoint refresh recommended
- Replies: 3
- Views: 12141
Re: Trigpoint refresh recommended
Thanks for this. I have just downloaded the update. Good job i was using my wifi, it was downloaded in seconds. Does this save the database on the sim card on the phone, or just the phone? Just curious thats all 
- Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:55 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New developments
- Replies: 5
- Views: 16719
Re: New developments
I must admit. This is a very good format, easy to navigate and pleasing too look at 