New developments
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
New developments
Well this is interesting. Amazing to see the whole OSGB36 dataset in T:UK now. 
-
RandomPrecision
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:20 pm
Re: New developments
Agreed. Logged on one day and surprised by all the welcome changes here.
New colour scheme is very easy on the eye.
New colour scheme is very easy on the eye.
-
dave-harris
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:54 pm
Re: New developments
I must admit. This is a very good format, easy to navigate and pleasing too look at 
-
sky high boys
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:28 am
Re: New developments
Excellent work all-round.
A big thanks to all who made this possible
A big thanks to all who made this possible
-
Father Ted
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:02 pm
Re: New developments
Yes, thanks for adding the whole database. So which one gets the prize for having the highest number I wonder?
Re: New developments
Currently this one I think:Father Ted wrote:So which one gets the prize for having the highest number I wonder?
http://www.trigpointinguk.com/trig/25648
A destroyed block
Regards,
Ted (the other one)