Rob Woodall (peregrinus on TUK) is kindly pulling together a weekend for trig point enthusiasts to gather, visit some trig points and discuss pillars and intersected stations and everything in between.
I've offered to assist by arranging some accommodation and have therefore hired Litton Cheney ...
Search found 4 matches
- Tue Jan 06, 2015 4:13 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig Point Enthusiasts Weekend - March 27-29th 2015, Dorset
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4864
- Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:08 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Location sketches for bolts, blocks etc?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 70188
Re: Location sketches for bolts, blocks etc?
Thanks Ted.
That's a very nice response to my question. Fascinating. It's good to have the information preserved here in the forum so next time I forget the answer I can find it again.
Regards
Ted
That's a very nice response to my question. Fascinating. It's good to have the information preserved here in the forum so next time I forget the answer I can find it again.
Regards
Ted
- Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:56 am
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Location sketches for bolts, blocks etc?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 70188
Location sketches for bolts, blocks etc?
I remember that there used to be OS location sketches available for some bolts and blocks etc which were hyperlinnked from the trigpoint page.
With the addition of all the new bolts and blocks etc is there a way of finding the location sketches for these too?
Regards
Ted (Father)
With the addition of all the new bolts and blocks etc is there a way of finding the location sketches for these too?
Regards
Ted (Father)
- Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:03 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: New developments
- Replies: 5
- Views: 16715
Re: New developments
Yes, thanks for adding the whole database. So which one gets the prize for having the highest number I wonder?