I've always been able to download as GPX (Beta Test) successfully, until today when I get: -
result: SELECT distinct trig.id as trig_id , trig.name , trig.waypoint , trig.fb_number , trig.condition as trig_condition , trig.wgs_lat , trig.wgs_long , trig.physical_type , trig.county , tlog.id as tlog ...
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:49 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Can't download as GPX (Beta Test)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3750
- Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:08 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trigpoint Type on GPS
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11143
Re: Trigpoint Type on GPS
Thanks Agentmancuso,
I thought there might be a way of including the trigpoint type and condition in the description field, as this seems to be blank at the moment.
Next time I go out I might try updating the description field manually on GSAK just for the nearest ones.
I thought there might be a way of including the trigpoint type and condition in the description field, as this seems to be blank at the moment.
Next time I go out I might try updating the description field manually on GSAK just for the nearest ones.
- Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:11 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trigpoint Type on GPS
- Replies: 3
- Views: 11143
Trigpoint Type on GPS
I used the GPX (beta test) file format type to download the trigs in the area I was visiting onto my Garmin etrex20 GPS via GSAK.
Unfortunately, when I got to the area and checked my GPS - the trigpoint type wasn't included, so I had no way of knowing what type of thing I was looking for. Knowing ...
Unfortunately, when I got to the area and checked my GPS - the trigpoint type wasn't included, so I had no way of knowing what type of thing I was looking for. Knowing ...