Search found 3 matches

by Rowedog84
Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:50 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Ringshill place trig point discovery
Replies: 3
Views: 8119

Re: Ringshill place trig point discovery

Rochester, kent
by Rowedog84
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:27 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Ringshill place trig point discovery
Replies: 3
Views: 8119

Ringshill place trig point discovery

Hi, today I come across the trig point at this location whilst metal detecting. It appears it’s a buried block type that’s concrete circular construction. I joined this site I hope that someone may be interested in being shown it’s exact time location as it seems it has not been found since last ...
by Rowedog84
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:43 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Mystery of Trig point missing on your map
Replies: 3
Views: 8888

Re: Mystery of Trig point missing on your map

Hi , today I found the Ringshill place trig point buried at the location whilst metal detecting. It seems to be a round plate with a rivet in the middle. It’s about a foot deep in the field so that’s probably why it’s no one has been able to locate it. Is this something that is of interest to the ...