Search found 6 matches

by trigridley62
Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:26 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Trig point miniature anyone ??
Replies: 12
Views: 11806

Re: Trig point miniature anyone ??

Hi all,
the Etsy.com shop (search "trig point model") now has the white-painted effect pillars on display - with details of personalisation available.


So that I don't upset the forum moderators by making this thread an off-shoot of Etsy, i think it best if any further enquiries or comments are ...
by trigridley62
Wed Nov 17, 2021 11:45 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Trig point miniature anyone ??
Replies: 12
Views: 11806

Re: Trig point miniature anyone ??

Thanks for the update, MAC.HAWK.

There has been a purchase made where the discount code was used successfully, so I can't ssy what may have happened if you've tried.

The white pillars will appear next week or so.
I'll keep working on the grassy base model and maybe have some one-offs available. I ...
by trigridley62
Tue Nov 16, 2021 5:27 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Trig point miniature anyone ??
Replies: 12
Views: 11806

Re: Trig point miniature anyone ??

well that was a long few weeks........i got "requested" to install a new kitchen at home....but I have finally got myself sorted and now have some model Trig Points for sale...

Have a look at etsy.com and search for trig point model

I have decided to start with a limited model selection ...
by trigridley62
Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:24 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Trig point miniature anyone ??
Replies: 12
Views: 11806

Re: Trig point miniature anyone ??

Hi David,
thanks for the interest.......I am progressing with these, albeit slower than expected (the usual case of Life getting in the way of one's plans). I hope to have something more definite to offer in the next few weeks..... I'll announce here....

BTW are you a radio ham? - noticed the G6 ...
by trigridley62
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:03 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Trig point miniature anyone ??
Replies: 12
Views: 11806

Re: Trig point miniature anyone ??

Many thanks for the replies, guys....and for the positive noises....just what I was hoping for ;)

Both the plain "concrete" and the Stone effect are cast from moulds so all would be of a generic trig appearance rather than based on a specific trig - although Helvellyn trig is a nice one and could ...
by trigridley62
Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:47 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: Trig point miniature anyone ??
Replies: 12
Views: 11806

Trig point miniature anyone ??

Hello,
I do hope i'm not flouting any forum rules by asking....... but one of my "lockdown projects" has been to create some 12cm scale models of Trig points - white painted solid jobs and also with a stone-built effect. my plan is to get them to a good level of detail and colour and make them ...