I rather agree, however I shall have fun plotting the locations based on the TP numbers!clochandighter wrote:The above list would have been more meaningful if Flush Bracket numbers, station names and grid references had been included.
Search found 4 matches
- Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:42 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig pillars in New Forest National Park?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5080
Re: Trig pillars in New Forest National Park?
- Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:41 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig pillars in New Forest National Park?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5080
Re: Trig pillars in New Forest National Park?
TP6824
TP6144
TP1583
TP5515
TP0741
TP4094
TP3650
TP1957
TP9744
TP7102
TP0306
TP6453
TP3364
TP6280
TP2937
TP4667
All are pillars - I think the list is complete.
Have fun exploring them all (hopefully on foot)
Thank you Mac, I'll endeavour to plot them! I've bagged about half a dozen so far, I ...
TP6144
TP1583
TP5515
TP0741
TP4094
TP3650
TP1957
TP9744
TP7102
TP0306
TP6453
TP3364
TP6280
TP2937
TP4667
All are pillars - I think the list is complete.
Have fun exploring them all (hopefully on foot)
Thank you Mac, I'll endeavour to plot them! I've bagged about half a dozen so far, I ...
- Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:40 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trig pillars in New Forest National Park?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5080
Trig pillars in New Forest National Park?
I don't suppose someone has a list of trig *pillars* within the boundary of the New Forest National Park?
If I don't ask, I'll never know
If I don't ask, I'll never know
- Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:49 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: ? Trigpoint finder not working
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4333
? Trigpoint finder not working
Am I doing something wrong?! Probably :-)
The trigpoint finder says it can't find any trigs within 20km of SU44690263 yet I know there are plenty; I've bagged two this weekend!
What I'm looking for - ideally - is a map that shows the location of pillars within the New Forest National Park . I ...
The trigpoint finder says it can't find any trigs within 20km of SU44690263 yet I know there are plenty; I've bagged two this weekend!
What I'm looking for - ideally - is a map that shows the location of pillars within the New Forest National Park . I ...