Search found 2 matches

by jonglew
Mon Jan 27, 2025 1:03 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: County trigpoint lists
Replies: 3
Views: 28137

Re: County trigpoint lists

I have all trigs listed in T:UK in an excel spread sheet with the following column headings: Name/TP No/Trig Type/Passive Stn/10-fig Grid Ref/County/Area/UK Region/Condition/FB No/Access. I can easily delete my personal data and send a sanitized copy to anyone. Please email me at jon[at]jonglew[.]co ...
by jonglew
Mon Jan 27, 2025 12:50 pm
Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
Topic: 2025 Triggers Meet - Llangollen
Replies: 0
Views: 27468

2025 Triggers Meet - Llangollen

The annual Trig Baggers' Meet this year is being held in Llangollen at the Llangollen Hostel https://llangollenhostel.co.uk/ over the weekend 28-31 March 2025 (3 nights). There are still a few beds left if anyone on this forum hasn't see the Facebook Event I posted a while ago, and would like to ...