County trigpoint lists

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Katrinaandrea89
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:16 pm

County trigpoint lists

Post by Katrinaandrea89 »

I'm trying to download the county list for Dumfries & Galloway but for some reason the system won't let me :( is there any chance anyone has the full excel spreadsheet with all the trigpoints (including rivets, bolts etc)
Thanks :)
NJM
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon May 24, 2021 5:01 pm

Re: County trigpoint lists

Post by NJM »

Hi, I have exactly such a spreadsheet, 100% complete with ALL OS TP stations for Dumfries & Galloway, Northumberland, Borders, Cumbria, Durham, Tyne & Wear, Fife, Central, Lothian, N Yorks, Cleveland, close to completing Strathclyde Grampian & Highland.
There’s over 14,500 stations listed in total, 90% of all pillars have height data
Data includes full Type, Current & Historic uses, Town & County, Grid Ref coordinates, OSGB36 reference, height, FB Plate number, Condition - at least condition current to about 12 months ago.
I’ve also created functionality that allows you to measure distance from any two stations using their TP numbers; and the data also states which OS Landranger map the station is on!

More than happy to share this with you, my email address is on my profile, please get in touch!

Kind regards
Nick Mattlock
Katrinaandrea89
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2024 9:16 pm

Re: County trigpoint lists

Post by Katrinaandrea89 »

Hi Nick

Thanks, I would def take you up on this! I have sent you an email but thought I'd let you know to expect it in case it lands in your junk email :)

Katrina
jonglew
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:27 am

Re: County trigpoint lists

Post by jonglew »

I have all trigs listed in T:UK in an excel spread sheet with the following column headings: Name/TP No/Trig Type/Passive Stn/10-fig Grid Ref/County/Area/UK Region/Condition/FB No/Access. I can easily delete my personal data and send a sanitized copy to anyone. Please email me at jon[at]jonglew[.]co[.]uk
Post Reply