Search found 6 matches
- Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:26 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Trigging by Streetview.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 5177
Trigging by Streetview.
As an indoor version of trigpointing for the winter how about trigging by Google Streetview. In planning my trigging days out I've often used Streetview and been surprised how many pillars and FBM's can be easily be seen. As a start here are four TP4506 Lockham http://trigpointing.uk/trig/4506 ...
- Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:01 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18793
Re: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!
Hi Ian -
Great to hear from you and please accept my apologies after hearing of your circumstances.
However the severe criticisms may not have come about if -
1) You had included your story in your profile - which was blank.
2) At least some of your logs had descriptions and comments.
3) Your ...
Great to hear from you and please accept my apologies after hearing of your circumstances.
However the severe criticisms may not have come about if -
1) You had included your story in your profile - which was blank.
2) At least some of your logs had descriptions and comments.
3) Your ...
- Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:58 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!
- Replies: 12
- Views: 18793
Re: Ant1974 - I call you out sir!
No comments - no accurate times - over 3000 logs - only 25 photos. Should be removed from the site.
- Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:30 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Sharlston
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8956
Re: Sharlston
Great work by slateloose. Shows what can be done with cooperation. Thanks to the farmer and the team.
- Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:04 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Brown Moor (Leeds)
- Replies: 5
- Views: 20466
Re: Brown Moor (Leeds)
Logged Brown Moor today. The footpath has indeed been diverted along the hedge line. So the pillar looks safe to me. The area will look very different when the development is completed.
- Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:30 pm
- Forum: TrigpointingUK Forum
- Topic: Search conditions.
- Replies: 3
- Views: 10123
Search conditions.
I would like to ask for an addition to the trigpointing website search conditions. I’m mainly interested in logging pillars and download files for use on my Satmap gps device. However my enthusiasm doesn't extend to pillars that have been destroyed, where there’s nothing left to see or find. So it ...