GSAK Database of UK trigs

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
team noodles
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:30 pm

GSAK Database of UK trigs

Post by team noodles »

HI all,

As per title I used to have a GSAK dbase with all uk trigs etc in it, but have lost access to that. Having recently regained interest in trigs I am sorely missing that now.
Does anyone know how I can obtain a replacement?
Thanks

Alex
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: GSAK Database of UK trigs

Post by agentmancuso »

That would be from me no doubt. Let me know if you're still interested.
m6ndq
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:14 pm

Re: GSAK Database of UK trigs

Post by m6ndq »

hi, i am new to this and would like a copy also if pos, thanks
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: GSAK Database of UK trigs

Post by agentmancuso »

m6ndq wrote:hi, i am new to this and would like a copy also if pos, thanks
Hm. Given that you're new to the extent of not having logged, apparently, a single trig, I can't help wondering what you want it for? :o
Post Reply