Interactive Map Tool

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Lost Lad
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:38 pm

Interactive Map Tool

Post by Lost Lad »

Hi Guys,

Really liking the relatively new look to the tripointingUK website. Particularly like the interactive map as it affords me a quick and easy way to find pillars in a county (much better than the old list - although I do still use that too). It's also infinitely easier than pawing over my OS maps looking for tiny blue triangles !!

However, it would be good if we could have the ability to distinguish / hide those pillars that have been destroyed (I'm only really interested in visiting extant pillars)...

Keep up the good work !!
GoldenHaystack
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:05 am

Re: Interactive Map Tool

Post by GoldenHaystack »

Sounds a great feature but how/where do I find the interactive maps?? GH. :?

1 hour later. Aaahhh! Found it at last but it only showed me the outline map with no trigs shown. The town I entered was shown. GH.
(Using Firefox, maybe the pop up blocker is hidding them?)
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Interactive Map Tool

Post by agentmancuso »

GoldenHaystack wrote:(Using Firefox, maybe the pop up blocker is hidding them?)
Don't know, but Firefox itself isn't the issue as I've used that for years,
Post Reply