Facebook page

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Rixdale Rambler
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:11 pm

Facebook page

Post by Rixdale Rambler »

Hi All, thanks for accepting me into your group. I look forward to contributing with my finds. I hope it's OK to post this on here. I have created a Facebook group and wondered if anyone would like to join? https://www.facebook.com/groups/312018553017492/
BasilDowl
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:22 pm

Re: Facebook page

Post by BasilDowl »

I've joined, many thanks for the add.
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Facebook page

Post by agentmancuso »

It may interest you to know that a number of related FB groups are already in existence:

OS Trigpoints

OS Benchmarks

Non-OS Trigpoints

Non-UK Trigpoints

YoSM Geocachers
Rixdale Rambler
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:11 pm

Re: Facebook page

Post by Rixdale Rambler »

OK thanks. I put trig pillar in and nothing came up! I thought there must be something somewhere
wheresthatpenguin
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:03 pm

Re: Facebook page

Post by wheresthatpenguin »

I don't do much in the way of social media and I only have a very basic facebook page, which I put up only very recently for the sole purpose of joining the non-os trigpoints group

It may be just some gremlins within my facebook page, but in terms of the os trigpoints group in the above list, when I press 'join group' and fill in the next section, nothing happens thereafter. No idea what the issue is, but it is most probably that I have just set up my facebook page incorrectly

However, if anybody else comes across this issue, then just to highlight that there is another facebook group that you can join. It is the group that Rixdale Rambler set up. It has only been going a few years, and it has already got 146 members. And it covers both trigpoints and benchmarks. That group can be found by clicking the following link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/312018553017492/
Dylancooper
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2022 8:01 pm

Re: Facebook page

Post by Dylancooper »

Rixdale Rambler wrote:Hi All, thanks for accepting me into your group. I look forward to contributing with my finds. I hope it's OK to post this on here. I have created a Facebook group and wondered if anyone would like to join? https://www.facebook.com/groups/312018553017492/
helloo
Post Reply