I wish Ian, family and S3353 all the best in their new surroundings and maybe one day I'll get round to collecting the full set for North Ockendon (Location, Location, Location).
North Ockendon on the move, again!
-
trigging on an island
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:14 pm
- Location: North Wales coast
North Ockendon on the move, again!
I was browsing through my trigs by county list and was quite perplexed to find that I had seemingly gained a log for Cambridgeshire even though my only previous visit to the county was to watch an away football match at Histon. I should however have put two and two together as I had already seen Teasel's log on Wednesday about relocating the pillar. So, this trig began life in Greater London on the outskirts of the capital, before spending 8 peaceful years breathing in the fresh Derbyshire air of spa-town Buxton, and now faces a third new dawn eastwards again in Needingworth, Cambridgeshire. Surely a much more remarkable existence to retell than your everyday block of concrete and brass!
I wish Ian, family and S3353 all the best in their new surroundings and maybe one day I'll get round to collecting the full set for North Ockendon (Location, Location, Location).
I wish Ian, family and S3353 all the best in their new surroundings and maybe one day I'll get round to collecting the full set for North Ockendon (Location, Location, Location).