Radar mode, Android app

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
mitsiman
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:41 pm

Radar mode, Android app

Post by mitsiman »

Hi all
I recently upgraded my phone from an S8 to S10+. I have now noticed that the menu (3 dots, burger menu) has disappeared from the bottom of the app. This means I can't get to the Radar mode, very frustrating. Has anyone else seen this and does anyone have a fix?
Many thanks in advance...
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Radar mode, Android app

Post by agentmancuso »

Try holding down the bottom rhs button for a bit. Usually that makes the menu appear on-screen.
mitsiman
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Radar mode, Android app

Post by mitsiman »

No, tried this, no joy. Thanks
Post Reply