Inspiring children to visit trig points

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
delythswann
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 3:36 pm

Inspiring children to visit trig points

Post by delythswann »

I have just had my first children’s book published. Tales from the Trig Points - The Discovery. I wrote it to inspire more children and their families to explore the hills, mountains and all the magic our countryside has to offer. I am passionate about getting more children outdoors, with all the health benefits that brings, along with extending their imagination and experiencing that amazing awe and wonder feeling. I would be really grateful if you would be able to help spread the word and promote my book. I’m also hoping that it will help protect all the trig points we have left.

Due to Covid-19 restrictions, it is only available at the moment from:

https://olympiapublishers.com/books/tal ... rig-points

Thank you all.

Delyth
Post Reply