Spam
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Spam
The forum is currently being deluged by spam. There has been a 50% jump in registered users over the past week or so I've temporarily prevented new user registrations and purged the new entries. It's possible that someone genuine has been deleted in the process, but there's no way around it unfortunately. 
-
Corbielinnrider
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:50 pm
Re: Spam
Hello
I just registered today, and while I can log onto this forum, I get the following message when I try to log onto the main site;
"Sorry, I don't know that user name!"
Have I been deleted?
I just registered today, and while I can log onto this forum, I get the following message when I try to log onto the main site;
"Sorry, I don't know that user name!"
Have I been deleted?
- agentmancuso
- Posts: 338
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
- Location: EK
- Contact:
Re: Spam
No, registration for this forum and for the main T:UK site are completely separate.
You shouldn't have been able to register for the forum at all, as registration is disabled, but I'm glad you got through somehow
You shouldn't have been able to register for the forum at all, as registration is disabled, but I'm glad you got through somehow