? Trigpoint finder not working

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
x333xxx
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:46 pm

? Trigpoint finder not working

Post by x333xxx »

Am I doing something wrong?! Probably :-)

The trigpoint finder says it can't find any trigs within 20km of SU44690263 yet I know there are plenty; I've bagged two this weekend!

What I'm looking for - ideally - is a map that shows the location of pillars within the New Forest National Park. I don't suppose anyone knows if such a resource exists?

TIA
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: ? Trigpoint finder not working

Post by agentmancuso »

I'm not sure what you mean by 'trigpoint finder'. But if you paste the grid ref into the search box at the top of the homepage it'll show you the nearest trigs.
stripytrigger
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed May 27, 2020 11:36 am

Re: ? Trigpoint finder not working

Post by stripytrigger »

@x333xxx something like https://tstibbs.github.io/geo-bagging/e ... rces=trigs ? (shows the whole country, you'll have to navigate yourself to the new forest and use the controls on the left if you just want pillars)
Post Reply