Downloading trigpoint data

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
bwm
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Downloading trigpoint data

Post by bwm »

I go to search form, select "Primary" for "Historic use" and "Pillar" for "Type"; if I click "Display trigpoints", I get web page with first 20 in list, but if I click "Download trigpoints", I get a very user friendly and informative message telling me to "F*** right off"! :o

Why?
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Downloading trigpoint data

Post by agentmancuso »

:o I get the same. No idea, but it's new! Possibly related to recent outage. I'll inform Teasel.
bwm
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:59 pm

Re: Downloading trigpoint data

Post by bwm »

Now appears to be fixed, thanks
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Downloading trigpoint data

Post by agentmancuso »

Good to know, thanks.
Post Reply