Lancashire

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Ribble valley walker
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:38 pm

Lancashire

Post by Ribble valley walker »

Can someday tell me how many PILLAR. Trig points are in Lancashire?
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Lancashire

Post by agentmancuso »

I make it 110, of which 8 are destroyed, but I wouldn't put absolute faith in the polygons.
Ribble valley walker
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:38 pm

Re: Lancashire

Post by Ribble valley walker »

You wouldn’t now where there is a full list??????At moment I’m doing Forest of Bowland which as 35 Which will be within Lancashire ones ...
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: Lancashire

Post by agentmancuso »

PM me an email address & I'll send you one.
Post Reply