Trig pillar visits of the past 40 years
Trig pillar visits of the past 40 years
Is it of interest to this forum to see photos of trig pillars, during land survey triangulation & EDM measurements, between approx 1975 and 2000?
Re: Trig pillar visits of the past 40 years
I'm sure it would be!Is it of interest to this forum to see photos of trig pillars, during land survey triangulation & EDM measurements,
between approx 1975 and 2000?
appropriate?
There are relatively few photos on the web of trig stations actually in use and so this would be a good opportunity to
learn more about the instrumentation and methods. It would also be interesting to compare views of and from trigs
as they were a few decades ago with the more recent photos that have been accumulated on this site.
Regards
Ted
Re: Trig pillar visits of the past 40 years
Many thanks,
I will dig out those old glossy photos and scan a few.
Best regards
Steve
I will dig out those old glossy photos and scan a few.
Best regards
Steve
-
peregrinus
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:33 pm
Re: Trig pillar visits of the past 40 years
Please post links here to the trigs when logged so we can see the photos!steveh wrote:Many thanks,
I will dig out those old glossy photos and scan a few.
Best regards
Steve
Photos of trigs which have long since been lost, are particularly welcome.