https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
ted
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 am

https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Post by ted »

https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/ is currently returning 410 - Gone

I know the site has revamped recently; anyone know if its been renamed or if the
above is just a transient?

Thanks
Ted
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Post by agentmancuso »

No change to the URL Ted, working fine for me now.
MAC.HAWK
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Post by MAC.HAWK »

Just to concur with AM, it works for me too.
ted
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 am

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Post by ted »

Thanks, both, for checking that the web site is OK.

But I'm still getting a 410 response :(

Have done some initial investigation; seems to be a browser issue (using Firefox 96.0 running on Ubunto 20.04).
Using Lynx on the same machine it works fine (within the limitations of a text browser).

Will dig further

Thanks
Ted
User avatar
agentmancuso
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: EK
Contact:

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Post by agentmancuso »

(I''m using Firefox 96.0.3 on Windows 10)
MAC.HAWK
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:11 pm

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Post by MAC.HAWK »

If it's any help, I'm using Opera v82.0.4227.58 on Windows 7 and my tablet is using Chrome (god knows which version) on Android 9.
ted
Posts: 236
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:39 am

Re: https://www.bench-marks.org.uk/

Post by ted »

Today, all is OK. Nothing has changed that I'm aware of.
Thanks for all the feedback.

Was looking for an xkcd cartoon to depict the mysteries of the internet.
Nothing found but I like this one
https://xkcd.com/1348/
Post Reply