Anglesey Trigpoint Question

General discussion about trigpoints, the TrigpointingUK website etc
Post Reply
Cactus_Chris
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:30 pm

Anglesey Trigpoint Question

Post by Cactus_Chris »

I hope to visit Anglesey in April and am interested in bagging some of the trig points.

Is there someway of getting a list of ONLY those trig points, please? I've tried searching for them and the only place I can see that gives the GPS locations is TrigpointingUK and the KML file (of all the trigs) crashes my Google Earth app.

Thanks.
Cactus_Chris
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:30 pm

Re: Anglesey Trigpoint Question

Post by Cactus_Chris »

IGNORE _ SORTED.
Cactus_Chris
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:30 pm

Re: Anglesey Trigpoint Question

Post by Cactus_Chris »

It should be possible to have a chance to find about 9 of the ones I haven't already got.
Post Reply